1) Decide where you would prefer to camp-Orchard or Bankings field. See map opposite.
The Bankings field is much bigger with lovely views of the Lomond Hills and you can park next to your tent. Camper vans (max 6m) can stay here.
The Orchard is smaller, more sheltered and closer to toilets and wash house. You cannot drive in but can park nearby in the Overflow Car Park
2) Check on calendar below for availability and prices by clicking on the dates for arrival and departure. Prices for pitches go from £12 to £33/night depending on date and number in your party.
3) Click on 'Book Now' button to take you into the booking process and payment page. PLEASE read our Refunds and Cancellations policy before you book.
4) We will allocate exact pitch locations (see location map), and email this to you, before arrival. We will try and take into account requests especially for groups of families.
5) Any questions/ requests? Email firstname.lastname@example.org . We will try to respond within 2 days.
This business is run by
Bruce Bennett trading as Pillars of Hercules Organic Farm
Tel: 01337 857749
If you are viewing on a mobile device and are having difficulty booking, please turn your device sideways or scroll to the bottom of the page and select to view desktop version.