1) Decide where you would prefer to camp-Orchard or Bankings field. See map opposite.
The Bankings field is much bigger with lovely views of the Lomond Hills and you can park next to your tent. Camper vans (max 6m) can stay here.
The Orchard is smaller, more sheltered and closer to toilets and wash house. You cannot drive in but can park nearby.
2) Select size of pitch and number of pitches if you are booking for several families. A small pitch in Bankings is for up to 2 adults and 2 children with a camper van (max 6m length) or a car and one tent. A large pitch in Bankings is for 1 camper van (max 6m) or 1 car and up to 2 tents. Max. 3 adults and 4 children. A solo pitch in Bankings is for one adult with a car and tent.
A standard pitch in Orchard is for up to 2 adults and 4 children with up to 2 tents. A solo pitch in Orchard is for one adult.
3) Check on calendar below for availability and prices by clicking on 'book button for pitch type you require. Prices for pitches vary between £6 and £30 per night depending size, date and location. Click 'All camping options ' button to see all types of pitches.
4) We will allocate exact pitch locations (see location map), and email this to you, before arrival. We will try and take into account requests especially for groups of families. Use the 'Are you part of a group?' button at the start of booking process when you are entering your personal details. Alternatively, you can email us to provide us with this additional information.
5) Select the number of nights and fill in details requested. Before you pay, check out our refunds and cancellation policy below, read our camping guidelines and make sure no one has just booked a flight to Malaga for the same dates!
6) Any questions/ requests? Email firstname.lastname@example.org . We will try to respond within 2 days.
This business is run by
Bruce Bennett trading as Pillars of Hercules Organic Farm
Tel: 01337 857749
If you are viewing on a mobile device and are having difficulty booking, please turn your device sideways or scroll to the bottom of the page and select to view desktop version.
Please Note our campsites are now closed until April 2019.
Pitch location maps.
Please note that not all
pitches are available at
any one time to allow
grass to recover